- Key Projection
The user is able to release/use keys to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Key Bolts: Project keys that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Key Blasts: Release blasts of keys in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release key blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Key Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of keys.
- Key Beam Emission: Release beams of keys.
- Key Blast: Release keys over a specific target area.
- Key Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of keys.
- Key Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of keys.
- Key Breath: Discharge keys from the mouth.
- Key Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Key Cutting: Use keys to cut opponents.
- Key Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with keysl.
- Key Pillar Projection: Project key pillars.
- Key Spike Projection: Project key spikes.
- Key Vortex Creation: Create vortex of keys.
- Key Wave Emission: Send out a wave of keys that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of keys.
- Omnidirectional Key Waves: Send out a wave of keys in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit keys from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of keys that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release keys that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release keys from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of keys.
- Zap: A tiny short release of keys to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of keys to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Mr. Game & Watch (Super Smash Brothers)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.