- Death Glare/Stare/Vision
- Killing Glare/Stare/Vision
- Ocular/Optic Death Inducement
The user can kill anyone/anything via looking at someone and/or by having target look at the user the target.
- Basilisk Physiology
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Evil Eye
- Enhanced Vision
- Ocular Techniques
- One Hit Kill
- Penance Stare
- Ultimate Vision
- The sight impaired are highly resistant and those without sight (blindness) are immune.
- May require eye contact to work.
- In some cases, if user's killing eyes are reflected back them (such as a mirror), it can kill the user, if not immune to the effects.
- If the eyes are seen through a reflection of some sort, then the gaze might only be anywhere from simply knocking the person out to Petrification.
- If one cannot control the power's use, visual contact must be avoided with most people, to avoid killing them involuntarily.
- Can't kill Immortal beings, or targets that aren't technically "alive" (e.g. Artificial Life-Forms, Spirits, or the Undead). Other side-effects, such as Petrification, may still occur.
- Can be reversed by Resurrection.
- Ra-Me-Tek (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Gennosuke Kouga (Basilisk)
- Hyouma Muroga (Basilisk)
- Silurians/Homo Reptilia (Doctor Who)
- Basilisks (Harry Potter)
- Nadia Godfrey (Hemlock Grove)
- Balor of the Evil Eye (Irish Mythology)
- Basilisks (Mythology/Folklore)
- Cockatrices (Mythology/Folklore)
- Samara Morgan (The Ring)
- SCP-4205 - In The Eyes of The Beholder (SCP Fondation)
- Redeye (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Medusa's Head (Terraria)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.