- "I told you...I'm busy. Plus, I'm pissed, so anyone in my way...gets punched."
- ― Saitama to Speed O' Sound Sonic (One-Punch Man)
- "This guy is giving off a murderous vibe! Even getting close to him makes my skin crawl..."
- ― Solid Snake on Ganondorf (Super Smash Bros.)
- "Yes, the strongest signal we are capable of emanating is our intent to kill. That’s when we harbor animosity toward another, after all."
- ― Tamiya Ryouko to Shinichi Izumi and Migi (Parasyte)
- "Look at my eyes, churl. No power...Yours or anyone's... can stop me."
- ― Projectra Wind'zzor to Hart Druiter/Nemesis Kid (DC Comics)
- "The Force moves darkly near a creature that's about to kill."
- ― Chirrut Imwe (Rogue One)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Associations
- 5 Limitations
- 6 Known Users
- 7 Known Powers
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Video
- Killing/Murderous Intention/Vibe
- Killer Vibes
- Murderous Intent
- Psychic Intimidation
- Sakki (殺気)
- Shin no Ippō (心の一方, "One Side of the Soul") (Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X)
The user can control their killing intention and use it to intimidate others, it can be used in two ways:
The user can give off their pure killing intent, affecting opponents, themselves, and others around the vicinity. Particularly strong killing intent can paralyze the victim in fear, causing them to morbidly hallucinate their own deaths, or even kill them by forcing the mind to believe their death is a reality.
Suppression and Perception
If the user has mastered control over their emotions, they can control their killing intent by suppressing it, to prevent their opposition from discovering it, thus hiding one's motives and preventing one from being tracked by such emotions.
Anyone who can also perceive a foe's killing intent can perceive the foe's next move and prepare the next appropriate move in advance.
- Apathy: by suppressing the intent while retaining the desire to kill.
- Combat Perception: by reading the foe's killing intent.
- Danger Intuition: by sensing killing intent directed at the user.
- Death By Horror: by causing fear to the point of killing the foe.
- Discouragement: by releasing their intent, a user can cause others to run away.
- Evil Eye/Penance Stare: Induce debilitating effects on others with a simple gaze.
- Fear Inducement: by showing extreme bloodlust to shock the opponents.
- Intimidation Intuition: by using it to instill fear in their opponents and command respect from others.
- Mental Hallucination: by projecting visions of gruesome deaths via killing intentions.
- Pain Illusion: by causing so much fear that the foe hurts in the visions of death.
- Paralysis Inducement: by utilizing fear against the foe to the level of stopping their movements.
- Persuasion: by utilizing fear to make others do what the user requests.
- Psychosomatic Illusion: by showing such powerful visions that the foes actually believe it is happening.
- Ansatsuken Intuition
- Bloodlust Aura
- Bloodlust Empowerment
- Fear Manipulation
- Killing Instinct
- Killing Intuition
- Phobia-Initiated Ability Manifestation
- Spiritual Aura
- Killing intentions can serve as a way for the opponent to track them down by Empathy unless they can suppress the intent while fighting.
- Uncontrollable killing intent can adversely affect unwanted targets.
- Users of Indomitable Will, Apathy, Fear Masking, Fearlessness, and Tranquil State are either immune or highly resistant.
See Also: Killing Intent.
Killing Intent Exudation
Killing Intent Suppression
Killing Intent Reading
- Dark Determination (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Observation/Kenbunshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Conqueror's/Haoshoku Haki (One Piece)