- "We're going through the fence! Get your cars, get your guns, we're going in! Kill 'em all."
- ― Philip Blake/The Governor, The Walking Dead
- "I want to kill everything. Whether I’m smiling, angry, crying, frustrated, in agony, or happy. Whether it be bitter or delicious. Whether it feel great or bad. Whether it be cold, hot, sweet, sour. Whether it be at night, in the morning, or in the afternoon. Whether it be a child, an adult, an old person, a baby, a man, a woman, a dog, a cat, or a wolf. I want to kill. I want to kill everything. That’s the kind of creature I am."
- ― Zarestia (Re:Zero)
The ability to have intuitive knowledge of how to kill any living being. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Death Formulation
- Murder Intuition
The user has instant knowledge on how to kill any living being regardless of how powerful they are. This ability comes in great significance when dealing with seemingly unstoppable opponents and allows the user to end their lives with expedient efficiency.
- Combat Perception
- Critical Impact
- Enhanced Assassination
- Enhanced Combat
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Killing Instinct
- Poisoning Intuition
- Weakness Detection
- Weakness Strike
- Weapon Proficiency
- May be addictive or compulsive to the user, causing them to constantly find opponents to use the ability against.
- If the user's opponent isn't technically a living entity, the user's ability will be essentially useless.
- How quick the user is able to kill their opponent using their innate information is relative depending on the user's mastery of the ability.
- May be limited to certain types of beings.
- May not know how to kill an Immortal.
- Does not know how to kill a user of Absolute Immortality or Life and Death Transcendence.
- May not have the means to kill certain enemies.