The power to instantly revive someone after the user killed them. Variation of Resurrection.
- Killing Revival
- Murder Resurrection/Revival
- Service Resurrection
- Undead Killing/Murder
The user can resurrect any victim that they kill almost instantaneously to become the user's allies and serve them.
- The user may be limited to certain number of victims.
- May have a duration for how long targets can remain resurrected.
- May only be able to create undead, rather than bring target back to life.
- May have to kill the targets directly.
- Mummies (Age of Mythology)
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach); via Zanka no Tachi
- Death Mariachi (Call of Duty)
- Necromorphs (Dead Space Series)
- Red Dragon (Chaos Dragon)
- Evil Ernie (Chaos! Comics)
- So'unga (Inuyasha)
- White Walkers (Game of Thrones)
- Mahou Shoujo (Mahou Shoujo of the End)
- Quan Chi (Mortal Kombat)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.