- "Just gotta tap it slightly with my finger...Even if it's just slightly, if I tap it over and over, it'll just keep building up force in the place where it's affixed."
- ― Sale (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
The power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results. Sub-power of Kinetic Energy Attacks. Variation of Energy Infusion and Charging.
- Kinetic Acceleration
- Kinetic Conversion
- Kinetic Infusion
Users can take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive or disruptive results. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object, the larger it is the more time it takes. With practice, a user can moderate the amount of power discharged upon release as well as duration before the blast making detonation of said object timed or spontaneous.
The user can cause objects to pulsate potent friction, inert objects will be able to raze through objects. A simple piece of cardboard can become an incisive explosive. Hypothetically capable of boosting/draining the speed of a moving object, or alter its trajectory path. Instead of simply making objects explode users can also cause objects to dissolve by overcharging them until subsequent stress pulls molecules apart.
It is also possible to; instead of converting potential energy to kinetic energy, accelerate existing kinetic energy to untold levels for a variety of causes and effects. Either taking internal energy to augment oneself in various ways or taking most any object and supercharging its energy while in motion augmenting it to deliver impacts of vast concussive force, i.e. leveling buildings or shattering reinforced steel. Instead of visceral effects, one's energy can be used to non-lethal effects such as the physical overloading of biological systems.
- Absorb and/or generate kinetic energy.
- Amplify/Weaken the strength, energy, and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Kinetic Wave Emission
- Concussive Force
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Kinetic Aura to manifest infusing kinetic energy outside the target.
- Kinetic Energy Defiance
- Kinetic Energy Infringement
- Motion Bestowal
- Volatile Interaction
- Energized Body
- Energy Infusion
- Explosion Transformation
- Kinetic Energy Attacks
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Immobilization
- Molecular Acceleration
- Molecular Deceleration
- Motion Manipulation
- Speed Charging
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Affecting biotic objects is difficult.
- Rocket (DC Comics)
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Remy LeBeau/Gambit (Marvel Comics)
- New Son/Sun (Marvel Comics)
- Aurora (Marvel Comics)
- Tommy Shepherd/Speed (Marvel Comics)
- Quicksilver (Marvel Comics)
- Sale (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Kraft Work
- Sorcerers (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Capt Dec (Super/Lette)