- Kinetic Energy Constructs
Users can turn kinetic force energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create electromagnetism, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Kid FLash
- Skids (Marvel Comics)
- Vibranium (Marvel Comics)
- Inertia Winder (Milestone Comics)