- Kinetic Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- Kinetic Energy Projection
- Kinetic Power Blasts
- Kinetic Power Beam Emission
The user can release/use Kinetic energy to effects of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure Kinetic energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Kinetic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of kinetic energy.
- Kinetic Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of kinetic energy.
- Kinetic Blast: Release kinetic energy over a specific target area.
- Kinetic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of energy.
- Kinetic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of kinetic energy.
- Kinetic Breath: Discharge kinetic energy blasts from mouth.
- Kinetic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Kinetic Charging: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with kinetic energy.
- Kinetic Cutting: Use kinetic energy to raze and sheer through targets.
- Kinetic Pillar Projection: Project Kinetic energy pillars.
- Kinetic Slash: Use kinetic energy to cut opponents.
- Kinetic Spike Projection: Project kinetic energy spikes.
- Kinetic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of kinetic energy.
- Kinetic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of kinetic energy and that repels everything.
- Expanding Kinetic Bolts: Project kinetic energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Kinetic Blasts: Release blasts of kinetic energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release Kinetic energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Kinetic Energy Waves: Send out a wave of kinetic energy in all directions.
- Kinetic Vision: Emit kinetic force from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release kinetic energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release kinetic energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of kinetic energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of kinetic energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Energy Manipulation
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Energy Constructs
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of kinetic energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Robbie Baldwin/Speedball (Marvel Comics)
- Remy Etienne LeBeau/Gambit (Marvel Comics)
- Christopher Nord (Marvel Comics)