- Impact Recoil/Reflection/Redirection
- Kinetic Energy Reflection/Redirection
- Kinetic Force Reflection
- Kinetic Vector Reversal
- Shock Inversion
The user is able redirect any kinetic force enacted on their body back to the source that it originated from or to another source entirely. This ability renders physical attacks against the user useless, as any kinetic energy formed by the attack is redirected by the user's body.
- Energy Redirection
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Power Echo
- Vector Manipulation
- May require physical contact to be made with the user in conjunction to a form of kinetic force to activate itself.
- May not be capable of being deactivated by the user.
- Threats may still affect the environment around the user.
- Keiko (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Ten)
- Zuzha Yu (Marvel Comics)
- D'Hoffryn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Non-Newtonian Annie (Marvel Comics); a personality of Legion
- Punisher 2099 (Marvel Comics)
- Niko Style Practitioners (Kengan Ashura)
- Accelerator (To Aru Majutsu No Index)
- Four Beast (Toriko)
- Snotman, after the Typhoid Croyd outbreak (Wild Cards)
- All For One (My Hero Academia)