The power to create force-fields of kinetic energy. Sub-power of Kinetic Shield Construction.
- Kinetic Shell
The user can generate an invisible shield of kinetic energy; this shield will either absorb the kinetic energy, negates it, redirects it or redoubles the kinetic energy and sends it back to the foe.
- Force-Field Generation
- Friction Generation/Friction Enhancement
- Friction Negation/Friction Reduction
- Impact Absorption
- Inertia Absorption
- Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Kinetic Force Redirection
- Kinetic Charging of objects striking the shield to be thrown back twice as fast back at the attacker.
- Power Reflection/Power Echo
- Force-Field Manipulation
- Friction Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Kinetic Shield Construction
- Slower objects may be able to pierce through the shield.
- Field may not activate if a person or object exerts little kinetic energy against it.
- Offers little protection against weapons based on non-kinetic energy like thermal or electrical energy.
- D'Hoffryn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Raquel Ervin/Rocket (DC Comics/Young Justice)
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Skids (Marvel)
- Biotics (Mass Effect)