The ability to wield or create weapons that can manipulate kinetic energy.
- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Kinetic Energy
User can create or wield any kind of weaponry that has power over kinetic energy, which grants the user of wide variety of kinetic energy based abilities creating shields out of kinetic energy, absorbing kinetic energy and releasing blasts of kinetic energy. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of kinetic energy-controlling ability they posses.
- Energy Manipulation
- Kinetic Artillery
- Kinetic Constructs
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- Powerful Objects
- Weapon may not possess all power over time.
- Weapon can be taken away or destroyed.
- Energy Immunity may ignore this power.
- Savitar (Arrowverse); via Savitar's armor
- S.T.A.R. Labs (Arrowverse)
- Black Hole (DC Comics)
- John Henry Irons/Steel (DC Comics); via Kinetic Hammer
- Red Death (DC Comics)
- Isaac Clarke (Dead Space 3)
- Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- Pride (Marvel Comics); via Kinetic Drainer
Known Kinetic Weapons
- Kinetic needles (Arrowverse)
- Speed dampening serum (Arrowverse)
- Speed Force bazooka (Arrowverse)
- Speedster weapon (Arrowverse)
- Kinetic Hammer (DC Comics)
- Stasis Module (Dead Space series)
- Show Stopper (Dead Space 3)
- Static Rifle (Doom 2016)
- Blue eco mods (Jak and Daxter)
- Stasis Field Generator (System Shock 2)