- "My attachment to my children cannot be described as an emotion. They are a part of my identity, and I am... incomplete without them."
- ― Tuvok (Star Trek Voyager)
- "Children can't cut ties with their parents."
- ― Seigi's Father (The Case Files of Jeweler Richard)
The power to manipulate biological relatedness of people. Sub-power of Bond Manipulation.
- Family Tree Alteration/Manipulation
- Lineage Alteration/Manipulation
- Relatedness Alteration/Manipulation
User can manipulate the relatedness between people, such as causing siblings to become half-siblings or unrelated to each other, strangers to become parent and child and so on. The changes may be done on on a biological level, changing only DNA, or on a cosmic level, rewriting history so the new relationship has always existed, being recognized and accepted by family members, documentation, etc.
- Ancestral Reincarnation
- Ancestry Manipulation
- Bloodline Manipulation
- Connection Removal
- Descendancy Manipulation
- DNA Manipulation
- DNA Absorption
- Existence Replication
- Genetic Access
- Genetic Curing
- Genetic Disease Inducement
- Identity Manipulation
- Kinship Scrying
- Parental Instinct
- Parental Selection
- Power Inheritance
- Biological Manipulation
- Bond Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Reality Warping
- Relationship Manipulation
- May have a range, duration or quantity limit.
- May be limited to inner changes, keeping the subjects's appearance intact.
- May be limited to human relationships.
- May be limited to only one's own relationships.
- May be unable to choose which genes are shared, creating the possibility of inheritance of genetic disorders.
- May be unable to keep any change permanently.
- Jane (All You Zombies); via Time Travel
- Modders (Crusader Kings/The Sims)
- Miyu Edelfelt/Emiya (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Egyptian gods (The Kane Chronicles); depending on that of their vessels
- Vocaloids (Vocaloid)
- Rin and Len Kagamine
- Elsea de Lute Irma (The World God Only Knows); as the Ultimate Weiss