- "Knowledge is power."
- ― Francis Bacon
- "Humans consider themselves unique so they've rooted there whole theory of existence on their uniqueness. One is their unit of measure, but it's not. All social systems we've put into place are a mere sketch. One plus one equals two. That's all we've learned, but one plus one has never equaled two. There are, in fact, no numbers and no letters. We've codified our existence to bring it down to human size to make it comprehensible. We've created a scale so that we can forget its unfathomable scale."
- ― Lucy Miller (Lucy)
- Intellect Ascendency/Apotheosis/Transcendency
- Knowledge Apotheosis/Transcendency
User ascends through knowledge, unbinding their mind to the universe and beyond. They know everything there is to know by their own respective realities and use their immense intellect to further enhance themselves and gain a number of different abilities.
- Absolute Intelligence
- Absolute Wisdom
- Advanced Technology
- Intelligence Infinitum
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Science-Magic Ascendancy
- Artificial Godhood
- Higher Consciousness
- Mental Evolution
- Physical Godhood
- Transcendent Connection
- Transcendent Physiology
- Users immense knowledge may cause them to lose key aspects of themselves.
- May only have all knowledge of their own universe.
- May be weak against Consciousness Grounding and Knowledge Erasure.
- Batman (DC Comics); as the God of Knowledge
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Deneir (Forgotten Realms)
- Lex Luthor (Justice League Unlimited)
- Lucy Miller (Lucy)
- Yuriychka "Yuriy" Jirov (Sirius The Jaeger); via Ark of Sirius
- Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime); via Manas: Ciel