- "No. No. Too much. Too much. I can't. No, don't. It's all right. It's all right now. Gomtuu was trying to communicate a lifetime of experiences to me in a few seconds, but I'm all right now."
- ― Tam Elbrun (Star Trek: TNG)
- Knowledge Bestowal/Granting/Inserting/Transferal
User can project knowledge onto another mind, allowing either instant transferal/learning/understanding or slower process where the target integrates the knowledge without a risk of overflow. Some users can transfer either knowledge, experience or both in various degrees.
- Death Inducement or Insanity Inducement by overwhelming target with knowledge.
- Telepathic Language Instruction
- May take/use energy, making longer/extensive teaching tiring.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Overwhelming the target with knowledge may kill or drive them insane.
- Repository of Knowledge (Stargate SG-1)
- Apples of Eden (Assassin's Creed)
- Pinnacle Chip (Freakazoid!); via the Bug Key Code
- Fountain of Hui (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Infostamps (Doctor Who)