- Knowledge Duplication
- Intelligence Duplication
The user can gain/replicate any kind of knowledge, be it knowledge over a subject, a foreign language, or mastery of a fighting style. They can duplicate information from creatures or inanimate mediums of data, such as books, computers, etc.
This may be active (user has to focus) or passive (constant absorption).
- Adaptive Learning
- Experience Mimicry
- Memory Replication
- Omnilingualism by copying knowledge of languages
- Skill Replication
- Ancestral Evocation
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Biological Assimilation
- DNA Replication
- Enhanced Memory
- Genetic Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Superior Traits Combination
- Total Mimicry
- Can't emulate abilities/powers, an individual's emotions, or receive an individual's receptive thoughts.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- Foreign knowledge absorbed may be contained for an indefinite amount of time and may weather by time.
- May be limited to certain areas of knowledge (sciences, languages, fighting skills, etc).
- May leave the copied person with less skill or ability: what the user gains, the target loses.