- Knowledge Duplication
- Intelligence Duplication
The user can gain/replicate any kind of knowledge, be it knowledge over a subject, a foreign language, or mastery of a fighting style. They can duplicate information from creatures or inanimate mediums of data, such as books, computers, etc. the user is also able to stockpile this knowledge on the their own and others they have copied.
This may be active (user has to focus) or passive (constant absorption).
- Adaptive Learning
- Experience Mimicry
- Memory Replication
- Omnilingualism by copying knowledge of languages
- Skill Replication
- Ancestral Evocation
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Biological Assimilation
- DNA Replication
- Enhanced Memory
- Genetic Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Superior Traits Combination
- Total Mimicry
- Can't emulate abilities/powers, an individual's emotions, or receive an individual's receptive thoughts.
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- Foreign knowledge absorbed may be contained for an indefinite amount of time and may weather by time.
- May be limited to certain areas of knowledge (sciences, languages, fighting skills, etc).
- May leave the copied person with less skill or ability: what the user gains, the target loses.