User can create, manipulate, and destroy giants. They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. The controlled giants may cultivate bonds with the user, thus creating friendships.
- Empathy - to understand/feel giants emotions.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of giants .
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Sensory Scrying
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Contract Bestowal
- Kraken Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain traits.
- Life Creation/Summoning - create or summon krakens.
- Mythic Manipulation
- Ocean Magic
- Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to krakens.
- Telepathy - limited to krakens.
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only ones in a certain krakens of differing myth (ie. Greek, Norse, Fairy Tale, etc.)
- May only control krakens, not create or summon them.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on environment.
- Hades (Clash of the Titans)
- Slarkrethel (D&D Forgotten Realms)
- Aquaman (DC Comics)
- Atlan (DCEU); through Trident
- Poseidon (Greek Mythology)
- Lute Hende (Kyonyuu Fantasy)
- Charles Deckard (Legendary); via The Signet
- Namor (Marvel Comics)
- Bone Crown (DC Comics)
- Horn of Proteus (Marvel Comics)
- Flying Dutchman (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Deadman's chest)
- Pandora's Box (Legendary)