The power to use the abilities of Lamia. Variation of Demon Physiology.
- Lamia Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a lamia, originally a beautiful queen of Libya who became a child-eating daemon. In the myth, Lamia is a mistress of the god Zeus, causing Zeus' jealous wife, Hera, to kill all of Lamia's children and transform her into a monster that hunts and devours the children of others. Another version has Hera stealing all of Lamia's children and Lamia, who loses her mind from grief and despair, starts stealing and devouring others' children out of envy, the repeated monstrosity of which transforms her into a monster.
In later stories, Lamia was cursed with the inability to close her eyes so that she would always obsess over the image of her dead children. Some accounts say Hera forced Lamia to devour her own children. Myths variously describe Lamia's monstrous (occasionally serpentine) appearance as a result of either Hera's wrath, the pain of grief, the madness that drove her to murder, or—in some rare versions—a natural result of being Hecate's daughter.
Later traditions referred to many lamiae; these were folkloric monsters similar to vampires and succubi that seduced young men and then fed on their blood.
- Lamia (Alfie)
- Lamia (Monster Musume)
- Mytha, the Baneful Queen (Dark Souls II)
- Lamia (Dungeons And Dragons)
- Lamia (Final Fantasy II)
- Lamia (Greek Mythology)
- Lamia (Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi)
- Cassiopeia. the Serpent's Embrace (League of Legends)
- Guardian ÄRM, Lamia (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Saphentite Neikes (Monster Girl Doctor)
- Lamia (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)
- Ririko Kagome (Rosario + Vampire)
- Cleo Gretel (Super Robot Taisen)
- Lamia (Supernatural)
- Snake Lady (Taimanin Asagi)
- Lamia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Scylla (Vampirella)
- Blanca (White Snake)