- Laser Projection
- Laser Techniques
The user can release/use lasers to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Laser Bolts: Project lasers that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Laser Blasts: Release blasts of lasers in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release lasers blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Laser Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of lasers.
- Laser Beam Emission: Release beams of a lasers.
- Laser Blast: Release lasers over a specific target area.
- Laser Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of lasers.
- Laser Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of lasers.
- Laser Breath: Discharge lasers blasts from mouth.
- Laser Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Laser Cutting: Use lasers to cut opponents.
- Laser Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with lasers.
- Laser Pillar Projection: Project lasers pillars.
- Laser Spike Projection: Project lasers spikes.
- Laser Vision: Emit lasers beams from one's eyes.
- Laser Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of lasers.
- Laser Wave Emission: Send out a wave of lasers that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of lasers.
- Omnidirectional Laser Waves: Send out a wave of lasers in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of lasers that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release lasers blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release lasers blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of lasers.
- Zap: A tiny short release of lasers to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Laser Manipulation
- Light Attacks
- Light Manipulation
- Light Mimicry
- Photokinetic Combat
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of lasers to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be overcharged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Add (Elsword)
- Yuna (Epic Seven)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Omnidroids (The Incredibles)
- Living Laser (Marvel Comics)
- Dazzler (Marvel Comics)
- Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
- Borsalino/Kizaru (One Piece)
- Pacifista (One Piece)
- Franky (One Piece)
- G4 (One-Punch Man)
- Blastertron (Skylanders)
- Master Hand (Super Smash Brothers)
- Starchild KISS (Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery)
- Miku Kohinata (Senki Zesshou Symphogear); via Shenshoujing
- Jerry Lewis (Totally Spies!); via Laser Fountain Pen
- LaserMan.EXE (Mega Man Battle Network 4)
- Yuuga Aoyama (My Hero Academia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.