The ability to use a lasso with great skill. Variation of Weapon Proficiency.
- Enhanced Ropemanship
Users are able to able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the way of the lasso. The user is able to wield a lasso with great proficiency in range, accuracy and speed allowing them to perform feats such as wrapping then pulling things or bringing them closer, binding their opponents, and their snatching other's weapons, and swinging from high altitudes.
- Bind your enemies by entangling them.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Rope Manipulation
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weapon
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- Mostly used for long-ranged, the user may be at a disadvantage at close range.
- Diana Price/Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
- Donna Troy/Wonder Girl (DC Comics)
- Cassandra Sandsmark/Wonder Girl (DC Comics)
- Artemis of Bana-Mighdall (DC Comics)
- Arizona (Them's Fightin' Herds)
- Lois Lane/Superwoman of Earth 3 (DC Comics)
- Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Woody (Toy Story)
- Users of the Lasso Boa Boa (Xiaolin Showdown)