- "There is nothing more contagious than laughter."
- ― Jerome Valeska
- "Can you give me the morphine forever?"
- "No way. A person on morphine all the time would constantly dissolve into inappropriate laughter."
- ― Homer Simpson and Julius Hibbert (The Simpsons)
The power to induce extreme amount of laughter. Variation of Mental Inducement.
- Chuckle/Comedy/Funny/Humour/Smirking Inducement
- Make 'Em Laugh
The user can induce laughter into others whether by comedic like or by other means. This power can also distract your enemies long enough for you to kill them, recruit them in being an ally of comedy, or just escape. The enemy is just lying on the ground helpless with uncontrollable laughter, if they laugh too hard, they could expel the air from their body and are unable to breath which will lead to their death.
- Clown Physiology
- Comedy Embodiment
- Contagious Laugh
- Death By Laughter
- Fear Inducement
- Gas Manipulation
- Happiness Inducement
- Healing (the healing power of laughter).
- Humor Manipulation
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Pleasure Inducement
- Rage Inducement
- Tickling Inducement
- Joker Venom (DC Comics)
- Laughing Gas (Ice Age)
- Failed SMILE Devil Fruits (One Piece)
- Tickle Belt (SpongeBob SquarePants)