- Code Creation
- Constitution Creation
- Rule Creation
The user can create physical laws to bend others to the boundaries of the rule. When the rules have been set then the victims have no chance of escaping them. Unless the victims abide to the rules, it's hopeless for them.
- Law Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Order Weaponry
- Science Manipulation
- Spatial Tuning
- Rule Bending users can twist this power.
- Has no effect on Freedom.
- Even users are not immune to rules.
- Rules may be irreversible.
- Those with Physical Law Immunity can ignore the rules.
- Shunsui Kyoraku (Bleach)
- Shinigami King (Death Note)
- Hadou Gods/Gudou Gods (Dies Irae/Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
- Freed Justine (Fairy Tail)
- Judgements (Fallen London)
- Brian (Family Guy); only when in the nothingness
- Stewie (Family Guy); only when in the nothingness
- Nayru (The Legend of Zelda)
- Mother (Lost)
- Jacob (Lost)
- The Witch Queen/Maou (Majimoji Rurumo)
- The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Amateru (Negima)
- Tet (No Game No Life)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.