The ability to make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility. Opposite to Fortitude Weakening.
User can make any layer/surface much harder without losing any mobility through whatever means, either as a whole or only partially.
- Corporealization: Make immaterial aspects that are normally substanceless more than solid.
- Deflection: Refining defensive properties to rebound or reflect for various purposes.
- Dermal Armor
- Fortitude Strengthening
- Internal Reinforcement
- Skin Hardening
- Continually harden an object without increasing its mass.
- Reinforcing blunt force weapons.
- Hardening air to walk on or creating a barrier.
- Increase the damage of a strike without losing any momentum.
- Alter the sharpness of certain objects (i.e. cardboard or paper) by hardening/compacting molecular lattices.
- Effect Stacking
- Layer Manipulation
- Property Manipulation
- Quality Enhancement
- Hardened objects may allow light and other particles to pass through.
- May be limited to certain objects or materials.
- May require constant contact with the object or the effect disappears.
- Layer Removal.
- X-Ionizer (DC Comics)
- Maw Installation (Star Wars)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.