- "The Blackest Night falls from the skies. The darkness grows as all light dies. We crave your hearts and your demise. By my Black Hand, the dead shall rise!"
- ― Oath of the Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Methuselah Radiation Control/Manipulation
Users can create, shape, and manipulate degenerative/restorative quasiphysical ray forms which can alternate and empower living as well as non-biological entities. Twisting and warping sentient beings into grotesque monstrosities on top of raising the dead in a much more powerful state than ever before.
- Augmentation Energy Manipulation
- Create/generate Lazarus radiation.
- Manipulate the properties of Lazarus radiation.
- Move/lift Lazarus radiation.
- Contagious Influence
- Foreignness Manipulation
- Lazarus Radiation Attacks
- Lazarus Radiation Constructs
- Lazarus Radiation Immunity
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Mythic Energy Manipulation
- Portal Energy Manipulation
- Absolute Energy Absorption
- Biosphere Destruction/Terraforming
- Eldritch Energy Manipulation
- Mutagenic Energy Manipulation
- Power Source Creating
- Sentient Energy Manipulation
- Teleportation Energy Manipulation
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Nether Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Radiation Magic
- Radiation Manipulation
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Spiritual Technology Manipulation
- Useless against Lead and/or Carbon Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be unable to create radiation, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May be constantly active.
- May take time to learn control.
- Must be careful when using this ability.
- May be limited on how much or type of radiation they can control.
- Depleting or Draining Lazarus waves will undo animation.
- Evil Ernie (Chaos! Dynamite)
- Lady Death (Chaos! Comics)
- The Entity (DC Comics)
- White Lantern Corps
- Nekron (DC Comics)
- Black Lantern Corps
- Jenny & Jason Allen (DC Comics)
- Necromorphs (Dead Space)
- Spider Mastermind (Doom 2016)
- Archvile (Doom Eternal)
- Kahn Mayker (Doom Eternal)
- Malbolgia (Image Comics)
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Erik Killmonger (Marvel Comics)
- Death Regiments
- Leviathans (Metroid Prime)
- Corrodium (Ben 10)
- Markers (Dead Space)
- Arcane Energy (Evil Ernie)
- Anti-Life Equation (DC Comics)
- Black Power Battery (DC Comics)
- Black Power Ring (DC Comics)
- White Power Battery (DC Comics)
- White Power Ring (DC Comics)
- Argent Energy (Doom Reboot)
- The Crucible (Doom Reboot)
- Necro-Rise (Gungrave)
- Necroplasm (Image Comics)
- Mother Box's (Justice League)
- The Resurrection Altar (Marvel Comics)
- Phazon Energy (Metroid Prime)
- Rift Energy (Starhawk 2012)
- The Cube (Transformers)