- Plumbum Manipulation/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate lead, metal which is soft, malleable, ductile, dense, resistant to corrosion, poisonous and resistant to radiation. It has a bluish-white color after being freshly cut, but it soon tarnishes to a dull grayish color when exposed to air.
Lead is used in building construction, lead-acid batteries, bullets and shot, weights, as part of solders, pewters, fusible alloys, and as a radiation shield.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using lead.
- Manipulate the properties of lead.
- Metal Attacks using lead.
- Metal Detection lead only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation with lead
- Metal Generation with lead.
- Move/lift lead.
- Poison Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using lead.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using lead.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using lead.
- Lead Mimicry
- Metal Aura using lead.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Bullet Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Radiation Immunity
Conceptually lead is associated with:
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled lead is affected by everything that normal lead would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Lead is particularly soft metal, and doesn't hold its shape well.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.