The power to manipulate leaves. Variation of Plant Manipulation.
- Leaf Control
User can create, shape and manipulate leaves, including fronds, conifer needles, leaves of flowering plants, sheath leaves found in most grasses, etc. They can cause leaves to grow, move/attack, mutate leaves by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead leaves.
- Botanical Communication
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of leaves.
- Leaf Attacks
- Leaf Generation
- Manipulate the properties of leaves.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in leaves, including creation of mutant leaves.
- Move/lift leaves.
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Grass Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Solar Empowerment
- Wax Manipulation
- May be unable to create leaves, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of leaves.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Can only control the leaves, nothing else.