- Leaf Physiology
- Phytokinetic Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into a leaf or leaves. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of leaves, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Flat Body
- Leaf Generation
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- Botanical Communication
- Leaf Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Oxygen Generation
- Photosynthetic Blood
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Morphing
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing leaves to fill the wounds.
- Thermal Resistance
- May require connection with wood or water.
- May only be able to turn into a single kind of leaf.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- May be vulnerable to everything that a normal leaf would be (fire, plant poisons, etc.).
- May be easily blown away by users of Air Manipulation.
- Leafy (Battle for Dream Island)