- "Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes
- They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses
- And what's with all the carrots?
- What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?!
- Bunnies! Bunnies! It must be bunnies!"
- ― Anya, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More with Feeling"
- "That's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! It's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer! It's got huge sharp... it can leap about... look at the bones!"
- ― Tim the Enchanter, Monty Python and the Holy Grail on the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
- Hare Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
- Leporid Body/Form/Mimicry
- Rabbit Body/Form/Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into leporids, including hares and rabbits.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Smell
- Enhanced Stealth
- Enhanced Speed
- Prey Instinct
- Teeth Generation
- Tooth Regrowth
- Al-mi'raj Physiology: Horn Protrusion, Matter Ingestion
- Jackalope Physiology: Horn Protrusion, Vocal Replication
- Moon rabbit Physiology: Lunar Empowerment, Lunar Manipulation, Potion Creation
- Skvader Physiology: Avian Physiology
- Wolpertinger Physiology: Horn Protrusion, Wing Manifestation
Lagomorphs are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Lunar Affinity, Lunar Manipulation, Trickster
- Hare: Insanity Inducement, Insanity Empowerment, Curse Inducement
- Rabbit: Fertility Inducement, Resurrection, Sexual Inducement, Luck, Luck Bestowal, Spring Manipulation, Cowardice Empowerment, Enhanced Cuteness (bunnies only)
See Also: Bunny Tropes.