- Intuitive Polygraphy
- Lie Sensing
- Mendacity Detection
The user can sense when they are lied to by various means.
- Empathy by reading the emotions of another person to try and see if they are telling the truth.
- Enhanced Hearing by hearing the heartbeat increase.
- Enhanced Smell by smelling pheromones.
- Enhanced Vision by seeing physical body ticks, such as twitching fingers or an increase in blinking.
- Seismic Sense by reading the vibration from one's heart.
- Precognition by using intuition to know that it is a lie
- May not differentiate between a white lie or a secret.
- Versions based on pulse difference may not be able to differentiate lies if subject/targets have no pulse difference.
- Pace makers just beat at one pace.
- Those who are skilled can control their heartbeat or emotions.
- Divided Mind would allow a user to defeat this technique, by only allowing one personality to know.
- Power can be subconsciously blocked when around someone the person trusts. Say a best friend or a family member.
- Versions based on emotions are useless against Apathy.
- May not work against brainwashed targets.
- May not be able to sense the reason behind the lie.
- Judgement Field (Fairy tail Zero)
- Shining Lie Detector (Nanana's Buried Treasure)
- Box of Truth (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.