- "He's clearly lying! My Talking Head is stuck tight to his tongue!"
- ― Tiziano (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- "I've already trod on dangerous ground; we're on dangerous ground right now, because of our secrets and our lies. They're practically what define us. When the truth offends we..we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it IS, still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. And sooner or later that debt is paid. That is how...an RBMK reactor core explodes... lies."
- ― Valery Legasov exposing the Soviet Union and the KGB for their lies. (Chernobyl 2019)
- Deceit Inducement
- Deception Inducement
- Lying Inducement
The user can force/induce others to lie.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Users of Empathy or Body Language Analysis can tell if someone is being forced to lie.
- Unless trained, they can't make anyone lie through gestures or writings.
- Lying/Uso Logos (Aquarion Evol)
- Leira (Forgotten Realms)
- Tiziano (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Talking Head
- The Nothing (The Neverending Story); novel version only
- Zofis (Zatch Bell!)
- Lie Spice (The Replacements)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.