- Life-Force Armor Creation/Generation
- Life-Force Exoskeleton
The user can form armor around their body or shape it from solid life energy for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Blast
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Exoskeleton
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Flight using life energy.
- Force Armor Generation
- Making the armor and manipulating the life energy takes concentration.
- Certain forces may be able to penetrate the armor.
- White Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Phoenix Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Jinchūriki (Naruto)
- Various Shinobi (Naruto)
- Busoshoku Haki Users (One Piece)