- Life Energy Blade/Sword Construction/Creation
- Life-Force Blade/Sword Construction/Creation
The user can construct blade weapons, including daggers, swords, etc., out of life-force. Due to the special properties life energy possesses, it is not bound to limitations of other elements, making it very versatile. As it is part of the user, the life-force that composes the weapon can be manipulated/shaped to change the weapon's shape and attributes, adapting to the situation at hand.
Since the blade is made of life energy, its sharpness can be remarkably high compared to other types of blades or be reduced to a blunt but powerful weapon to cause smashing damage. Depending on the life energy, skill, and concentration, it can be used to distort and cut through dimensions, or potentially anything, such as spiritual beings, deities and even alternate universes. The intense energy produced by the blade can also disintegrate objects on contact via something similar to heat energy, depending on the output.
- Blade Construction
- Ergokinetic Blade Construction
- Life-Force Constructs
- Life-Force Conversion
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry - some blades may gain sentience.
- Sword Beam Emission
- May require concentration in order to create the blade.
- May require a conduit for the life energy to form, such as a hilt.
- Putting too much life energy into the blade may drain the user.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Samurai (Naruto)
- Shinobi (Naruto)
- Kotarou Tennouji (Rewrite)
- Fan Tong (Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny)
- Blade of the Phoenix (Marvel Comics)