- Life Energy Healing
User can heal oneself and others using life-force.
- Cellular Activation
- Disease Detection
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Life-Force Generation
- Life-Force Regeneration
- Limb Reattachment
- Healing Energy Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Soul Manipulation
- Spiritual Particle Manipulation
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- Telekinetic Surgery
- Healing Immunity
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.
- Extensive use may weaken or even damage user physically, mentally and/or spiritually.
- Healing may not be permanent.
- May be limited to healing either oneself or others.
- May only be able to heal non-fatal wounds.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May be limited to healing only certain types of wounds or diseases.
- May not work on permanent injuries or abnormal injuries that cannot be treated.
- May not occur automatically, thus preventing the users from healing injuries by reflex.
- May be painful for the recipient of the healing.
- May cause the healer's body to deteriorate.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Anodites (Ben 10)
- Joshua Foley/Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Christopher Muse/Triage (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Medical Ninjutsu Users (Naruto)
- Quintessence Users (W.I.T.C.H.)