- Life Energy Symbiosis
- Quintekinetic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a life-force/life-based being (such as an embodiment of the life-force or an entity that controls and/or is comprised of it). Thanks to its quintessential essence, the bond between host and entity can impart the power to control biology, growth, and life itself. Despite its vital nature, as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Life Element Manipulation
- Life Empowerment
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life-Force Physiology
- Life-Force Power Link
- The life-force entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful life-force entity may harm or even destroy the host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Death-Force Manipulation/Life-Force Absorption/Necromancy could defeat the user.
- May be limited to specific aspects of life (growth, restoration, youth, etc.).
- May be unable to reverse the effects of power usage.
- Avatars of The Green (DC Comics)
- Avatars of The Red (DC Comics)
- White Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Minerva (Final Fantasy VII)
- Yuya Fungami (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamond Is Unbreakable); via Highway Star
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience
- Ungalo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI Stone Ocean); via Bohemian Rhapsody
- Phoenix Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Bloom (Winx Club); via Great Dragon
- Astral Will (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Knights of Destruction (W.I.T.C.H.); via Nerissa