The ability to gain an additional "life" every time the user takes the life of another being. Variation of Life Extension.
- Death Tally
The user can gain an additional "life" every time the user takes the life of another being. Whenever the user kills a subject, they will be able to resurrect physically healed upon death and continue to do so according to the number of beings they have murdered in life. With each death caused by the user, the number of times they can resurrect increases.
- If the user is killed over and over, the number of times the user can resurrect can quickly be diminished until they can be destroyed permanently.
- The power's strength lies in the number of lives the user has taken.
- User may be only able to kill beings of the same species.
- Thief (8-Bit Theater)
- Deathtoll (Marvel Comics)
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Kyoko (Koreha Zombie Desuka); via converting souls
- Rasphuia (Log Horizon)
- Shinigami (Death Note); via the Death Note
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece)