- "It took a small accident to make it happen. An accident! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that — spark that is the breath of life. Yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life — itself!"
- ― Dr. Frank N. Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- "Life... arise...Be born, a new existence!!"
- ― Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
- "In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please."
- ― S.H.O.D.A.N., during her godhood speech. (System Shock)
The ability to create living beings. Variation of Creation.
The user is able to create living beings or matter using several different ways, these beings can either be completely unique/original, modified/evolved versions of already existing ones or simply normal beings without any major modifications.
Note that unless the user has separate powers that allow them to dominate their creations, these beings aren't particularly loyal. User can modify them so they have a tendency to stay devoted to their creator, but this depends on how they are treated.
This power is divided into several categories:
How/with what they are created:
Modifications these beings have:
- Evolution: being is changed, possibly even drastically, but their original form is still relatively intact.
- Extreme: either the being is created totally unique or the base being is extremely changed either way, they likely have several special abilities.
- Life Recreation: recreate life itself as well as recreate the events that have happened in the subject's life.
- Un-Modified: the user creates/replicates something already existing with nothing but cosmetic changes.
Source/from what these beings are created:
- Amalgamation/Chimerism: new being is formed from a mixture between existing objects.
- Creation: new beings appear from nothing, or possibly solidified from the user's personal energies.
- Genesis Creation: new beings emerge from the users own body/flesh, either literally from the user or possibly separated pieces of them.
- Life-Spark: something that already exists is given a spark of life-force and independent existence, this could be anything solid, natural phenomenon or even an idea/concept.
What is created:
- Artificial Life
- Fused Life
- Mythological Beings
- Sapient Races
- Absolute Life Creation
- Fused Existence
- Imaginary Entity Creation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Life Magic
- Life Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Population Augmentation
- Prime Being
- Sentience Inducement
- Creations may be linked to the creator, meaning if the creator dies, the creation dies.
- Creations may not be automatically loyal to their creator.
See Also: Creating Life.
- The Key of Yggdrasyl (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Ranka/Eggfruits (Twelve Kingdoms)
- Capital Castle (Parallel Paradise)