- Cure Infusion
- Healing Infusion
- Recovery Infusion
- Regen Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with life, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to heal, mend and purify rather than harm, including potentially resurrecting the dead.
As the power derives from the user's life force, they can control its movements, akin to telekinesis.
- Absorb and/or generate life-force.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Envelope an object/medium within ones life energies to create construct outlines.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Life Extension by infusing more life-force in the target.
- Life-Force Aura to manifest infusing life-force outside the target.
- Life-Force Constructs to shape the life-force into various forms.
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Biological Manipulation
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Divine Power
- God Hand
- Life Field Projection
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Kanohi Ignika (Bionicle)
- Ruriko Ikusawa (Gate Keepers)
- Deidara (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Hinoko (Naruto)
- Will Vandom and Nerissa (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Bloom (Winx Club)
- Life Stream Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D)
- Tia and Megumi Ooumi (Zatch Bell!)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure); via Gold Experience
- Enoch (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children)