- "This is a Meeseeks box. Let me show you how it works. You press this button, you make a request… the Meeseeks fulfills the request, and then it stops existing."
- "Oh my god, he exploded."
- "Trust me, their fine with it. Just keep your requests simple, they're not gods."
- ― Rick Sanchez and Summer Smith (Rick and Morty)
- Biological Creation, Manipulation and Destruction
- Life Creation and Manipulation
User can create any form of life (human, animal, plant, supernatural monsters, etc.) and control them to do their bidding, when the creatures are no longer useful, the user can annihilate them instantly. They can also revive extinct creatures (Dinosaurs, etc), give life to fictional ones (Dragons, Werewolves, etc.), and potentially create whole armies.
- Biological Manipulation
- Destruction of the user's creatures.
- Entity Creation May be able to create life by shaping matter.
- Evolution Manipulation dictate the evolutionary process of the user's creatures.
- Evolutionary Template
- Extinction Inducement of the user's creatures.
- Extinction Reversal
- Genetic Access of the user's creation.
- Life Lordship Over ones own creations
- Life Creation
- Mind Control over one's creatures.
- Mind Link to their creatures, communicating with them and seeing through their eyes
- Mutation Manipulation of the user's creatures, may lead into Ascension.
- Population Control of one's creatures
- Samsara Manipulation of the user's creatures.
- Sentience Inducement of the user's creatures.
- Sentient Control of the user's creatures.
- Unimind connect to all created creatures and effectively control them.
- Alien Manipulation
- Animalia Manipulation
- Monster Manipulation
- Mythic Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Undead Manipulation
- The creatures created may gain a mind of their own
- Emotions such as anger and rage can make an unwanted creature to appear.
- The Ignika (Bionicle)
- Neena (Charmed); limited to warlocks and witches
- Shub-Niggurath (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Gaia (Greek Mythology)
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience
- Several Deities (Mythology)
- Eve (Supernatural)
- God (Supernatural)
- Akari (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World)
- Daphne (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Annihilation Maker (Highschool DxD)
- Jinki (Sekirei)