- "His name is not for your ears barbarian! He is not life as we know it... He has many identities on many different worlds. But all know him as....Evil."
- ― D.M. describing the Nameless One (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
- Absolute/Meta/Omni Amortality
- Beyond Life and Death
User can transcend the concepts of life and death. Therefore, they cannot be regarded as living, dead or even amortal, as the user may have been alive/dead at some point, making the user a whole different kind of being.
The user is not only Immortal, but also immune to any and all powers related to life or death.
- Immunity to all life and death-based powers
- Undetermined Existence
- Absolute Survivability
- Death Negation
- Death Transcendence
- Event Denial
- Erasure Immunity
- Fate Denial
- Life Transcendence
- Limitation Transcendence
- Logic Defiance
- Paradox Defiance/Paradox Existence
- Unbound Soul/Soullessness
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Lifespan Manipulation
- Limiter Removal
- Non Created Physiology
- Rule Bending
- Self-Existence Manipulation
- Self Origin Manipulation
- Self Transcendence
- May still feel pain.
- Nonexistence and Absolute Destruction may erase/destroy the user.
- May be weak against Obsolescence.
- Omni-Absorption may be able to absorb the user.
- God/Yahweh/Allah (Abrahamic Religions)
- Scramblers (Blindsight)
- Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- The Nameless One (Dungeons and Dragons: The Animated Series)
- Certain Obyrith Lords (Planescape)
- SCP-682 - Hard-to-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- Mother of Existence (Spawn)
- Lich (Valkyrie Crusade)