The ability to use light-darkness-based abilities by using ranged weapons as conduits. Variation of Combined Artillery, Elemental Artillery and Light-Darkness Weaponry. Combination of Light Artillery and Darkness Artillery. Not to be confused with Twilight Artillery.
- Light-Darkness Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Light-Darkness Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Light-Darkness Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to light-darkness-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Combined Artillery
- Darkness Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Light Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Light-Darkness Attacks
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Weaponry
- May only be able to fire one type of light-darkness effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from a light-darkness source, or away from either a source of light, a source of darkness, or both if coming from separate sources of power.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Unbalancing the light and darkness mixture may render the weapon useless.
- May have a hard time overpowering a purely light or dark opponent.
- Albus (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia); via Agartha
- A-Kul (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Samus Aran (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Inner Demons (Spider-Man PS4)
Known Light-Darkness Artillery
- Agartha (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia); via Particle Shot
- Annihilator Beam (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)