The power to infuse darkness and light into objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers. Sub-power of Light-Darkness Attacks. Variation of Combined Infusion. Combination of Darkness Infusion and Light Infusion.
- Darkness-Light Infusion
User can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with light-darkness, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency and use light-darkness in various ways to attack.
- Absorb and/or generate Light/Shadow.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Darkness Aura/Light Aura to manifest infusing light/darkness outside the target.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Combined Infusion
- Darkness Attacks
- Darkness Manipulation
- Elemental Infusion
- Energy Infusion
- Light Attacks
- Light Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Attacks
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Mimicry
- Light-Darkness Weaponry
- Weapon Manipulation
See also: Yin-Yang Bomb.
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
- Mr. Negative (Marvel Comics)
- Moroha Haimura (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Tarsem Vox/The Weave (Top Cow)
- Yuuto Kiba (Highschool DxD); via Sword Birth Irregular Balance Breaker: Sword of Betrayer.
- Naginata of Kenkon (InuYasha)