The ability to wield or create weapons with light-darkness power. Variation of Combined Weaponry and Element Weaponry. Combination of Light Weaponry and Darkness Weaponry. Not to be confused with Twilight Weaponry.
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over light-darkness, a mixture of light and darkness that nonetheless keeps the two as distinct entities. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of light-darkness-based ability they possess.
- Combined Weaponry
- Darkness Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Light Weaponry
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of light-darkness, or two different sources of light and darkness, to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by overpowering the mixture of light and darkness one way or the other.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Light Negation/Darkness Adaptation
- Roxas (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Mr. Negative (Marvel Comics)
- A-Kul (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Samus Aran (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Max (Shining Force series)
- Tomoe Meguri (Highschool DxD); Blazer Shining Aura Darkness Samurai Sword
Known Light-Darkness Weapons
- Naginata of Kenkon (InuYasha)
- Two Become One (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Annihilator Beam (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Chaos Breaker (Shining Force)