The power to utilize light-shadow magic. Form of Magic. Variation of Elemental Magic and Light-Darkness Manipulation. Combination of Light Magic and Shadow Magic. Not to be confused with Twilight Magic.
- Darkness-Light/Light-Darkness Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Light-Shadow Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Photon-Shadow/Shadow-Photon Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize the light-shadow element (light with shadow properties, shadow with light properties or both simultaneously), either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic always has a price.
- May need medium for using light-darkness.
- Destruction/loss of light-darkness may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
- May need one element to wield the other.
- May need a medium to avoid being destroyed by one side as light and darkness must coexist.
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura); via The Light/The Dark Cards
- Shanoa (Castlevania)
- Kong Kenan/Super-Man (DC Comics); via Yin & Yang Magic
- White Shadow Dragon Mode Users (Fairy Tail)
- Motes of Dusk and Dawn Users (Pathfinder)
- Mydriatic Spontanaeity Users (Pathfinder)
- Shadow Walker Rogues (Pathfinder)
- Moroha Haimura (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)
- Master Eon (Skylanders Academy)
- Touta Konoe (UQ Holder)
- Wood Elves (Warhammer Fantasy); via Dhar and Qhaysh