- Light/Photokinetic/Photon Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Light/Photokinetic/Photon Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Light/Photokinetic/Photon Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use a range weapons such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc., as a conduit to light-based power or impose those effects on the ranged weapons itself to enhance it.
- Light Element Manipulation
- Light Energy Manipulation
- Light Generation
- Light Manipulation
- Light Solidification
- Light Weaponry
- Lunar Artillery
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Power Artillery
- Solar Artillery
- May only be able to fire one type of light effect.
- May be unable to fire when in brightly lit areas.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Photokinetic Immunity/Light Negation
- Alan Wake (Alan Wake)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
- Samus Aran (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Light Order (Warhammer Fantasy)
- Flare Gun (Alan Wake)
- Flashbang (Alan Wake)
- Pandora (Devil May Cry 4)
- Bow of Light (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Light Arrows (The Legend of Zelda series)
- Light Beam (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
- Beaming Weapons (Pathfinder)
- Galveira (Slayers)
- Luminark of Hysh (Warhammer Fantasy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.