- "Light can do a lot of things. It can illuminate. It can welcome. It can warm. As it turns out, it can also make laser beams that slice through protosteel"
- ― Toa Takanuva, BIONICLE
- "I was gonna say... let's use aggressive fist-to-face sparkles!"
- ― Glimmer (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)
- Light Projection
- Light Techniques
The user can release/use light to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Light Bolts: Project light that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Light Blasts: Release blasts of light in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release light blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Light Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of light.
- Light Beam Emission: Release beams of a light.
- Light Blast: Release light over a specific target area.
- Light Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of light.
- Light Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of light.
- Light Breath: Discharge light blasts from mouth.
- Light Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Light Cutting: Use light to cut opponents.
- Light Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with light.
- Light Pillar Projection: Project light pillars.
- Light Spike Projection: Project light spikes.
- Light Vision: Emit light beams from one's eyes.
- Light Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of light.
- Light Wave Emission: Send out a wave of light that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of light.
- Omnidirectional Light Waves: Send out a wave of light in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of light that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release light blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release light blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of light.
- Zap: A tiny short release of light to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Light Manipulation
- Light Mimicry
- Light-Darkness Attacks
- Photokinetic Combat
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of light to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
See Also: Light 'em Up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.