- Light Element Attacks
- Vital Element Attacks
The user can release/use light elements to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Light Elemental Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of respective light element.
- Light Elemental Beam Emission: Release beams of a respective light element.
- Light Elemental Blast: Release respective light element over a specific target area.
- Light Elemental Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of respective light element.
- Light Elemental Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of respective light element.
- Light Elemental Breath: Discharge respective light element from the mouth.
- Light Elemental Bullet Projection: Fire light element in short sequence over a wide area.
- Light Elemental Cutting: Use respective light element to cut opponents.
- Light Elemental Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with respective light element.
- Light Elemental Pillar Projection: Project light elemental pillars.
- Light Elemental Spike Projection: Project light element spikes.
- Light Elemental Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of respective light element.
- Light Elemental Wave Emission: Send out a wave of respective light element that repels everything.
- Expanding Light Elemental Bolts: Project respective light element that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Light Elemental Blasts: Release blasts of respective light element in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release light elemental blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of respective light element.
- Omnidirectional Light Elemental Waves: Send out a wave of respective light element in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit respective light element from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of light element that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release respective light element blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release respective light element blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of respective light element.
- Zap: A tiny short release of light element to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Can be countered by Dark Elemental Attacks.
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Rei Ogami (Code:Breaker)
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents); via Fairy Elemental Wands
- Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.