The power to release/use light energy to various attacks. Sub-power of Light Energy Manipulation. Variation of Energy Attacks, Elemental Energy Attacks and Light Elemental Attacks. Opposite to Dark Energy Attacks.
- Lightforce/Living Light Attacks
- Positive Energy Attacks
The user can release/use light energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Light Energy Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of light energy.
- Light Energy Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of light energy.
- Light Energy Blast: Release light energy over a specific target area.
- Light Energy Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of light energy.
- Light Energy Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of light energy.
- Light Energy Breath: Discharge light energy blasts from mouth.
- Light Energy Bullet Project: Fire light energy in short sequence over a wide area.
- Light Energy Cutting: Use light energy to cut opponents.
- Light Energy Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with light energy.
- Light Energy Pillar Projection: Project light energy pillars.
- Light Energy Spike Projection: Project light energy spikes.
- Light Energy Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of light energy.
- Light Energy Wave Emission: Send out a wave of light energy that repels everything.
- Expanding Light Energy Bolts: Project light energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Light Energy Blasts: Release blasts of light energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release light energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Light Energy Waves: Send out a wave of light energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit light energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release light energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release light energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of light energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of light energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- May be countered by Dark Energy Attacks.
- Users may require outside source of light energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Light Energy Users (Blazing Team: Masters of Yo Kwan Do)
- The White Entity (DC Comics)
- White Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Angewomon (Digimon)
- MagnaAngemon (Digimon)
- Ophanimon (Digimon)
- Light Users (Kingdom Hearts)
- Niko (Niko and the Sword of Light)
- Lightforce Users (Marvel Comics)
- Mr. Negative
- Lord of Light (Marvel Comics)
- Vinsmoke Ichiji (One Piece)
- Stella (Winx Club)
- Angelus (Witchblade)