- Bright Infusion
- Luminous Infusion
- Photon Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with light, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency.
- Absorb and/or generate light.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Light Aura to manifest infusing light outside the target.
- Photokinetic Constructs to shape the light into various forms.
- Light Strike
- Elemental Infusion
- Energy Infusion
- Light Attacks
- Light Manipulation
- Light Mimicry
- Photokinetic Combat
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Twilight Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Takanuva (BIONICLE)
- Pit (Kid Icarus)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Velvet Scarlatina (RWBY); via Anesidora
- Glimmer (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)
- Hamon/Ripple Users (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Keyblade Wielders (Kingdom Hearts)
- Dam Jeok-Shim (Legend of the Northern Blade)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda)
- Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Kizaru/Borsalino (One Piece)
- Hoshizora Miyuki/Cure Happy (Smile Precure)
- Bifrost (God of War)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.