- Light/Photon Energy Symbiosis
- Light/Photon Being/Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting light/photon-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of light elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of illumination or even entities comprised of photons. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful light abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Light Energy Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Light Mimicry
- Elemental Symbiosis
- Energy Manipulation
- Light-Darkness Manipulation
- Light Mode
- Optical Phenomena Manipulation
- Twilight Manipulation
- The light entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Elemental force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., light being weak against darkness.
- Light Absorption/Light Negation/Photokinetic Immunity could defeat user.
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Maki Ichinose (Bleach)
- Entity Hosts (DC Comics)
- Halo (DC Comics)
- Koji Minamoto (Digimon Frontier)
- Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail); via Star Dress: Leo Form
- J. Gail/Centerfold (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Hanged Man
- Necrozma (Pokémon)
- Himeno Awayuki/Prétear (Prétear)
- Musubi (Sekirei); via Yume
- Tadase Hotori (Shugo Chara!); via Kiseki
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Colors); via Cyan Wisp
- Angelus Hosts (Top Cow Comics)