The circumstance of gaining powers, skills and enhancements via bolts of lightning. Variation of Experientially Induced Powers.
- Electrical/Electric/Electricity Induced Powers
- Electrical/Electric/Electricity Micromutation
This circumstance grants the user supernatural abilities by being in contact with lightning bolts. The effects of the lightning may grant Electrical-Based Powers, Weather Powers or any powers to the victim if they survive. It may even be used to steal powers by applying electromagnetic waves directly into person's heart to steal their abilities/ability by force and then use their abilities/ability just as effectively as the original owner, drawing out one hundred percent of its potential.
- The user may possess electrical-based powers from the residue of the lightning stored within the victim's cells.
- May be granted power over the weather.
- A variety of or a random power can be bestowed to the victim.
- The lightning strike may cause maximum enhancements of a normal human being.
- The lightning can be used to activate or deactivate inherent abilities.
- The lightning may also remove or prevent the abilities of a person.
- Various Supernatural Powers
- Electricity Manipulation
- Esoteric Lightning Manipulation
- Meteorite Induced Powers
- Power Augmentation
- Power Bestowal
- The lightning bolts may kill the victim before they can be granted any powers.
- Second strike or being struck by a bolt of lightning may remove a person powers.