- Line Defiance/Ignoring/Rejection
- Linearity Ignoring/Rejection
The user can defy their linearity, making it so that they can move in a line or curve with any part of their body, such as their head, instead of through their center of mass. This is much like how Axis Defiance works, only it is about going along the lien of motion instead of through it.
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Dexterity/Supernatural Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural Reflexes
- Hyper Acceleration
- Hyper Motion
- Axis Defiance
- Dimensional Element Manipulation
- Enhanced Body Part Velocity
- Enhanced Speed
- Inertia Defiance
- Inertia Infringement
- Inertia Manipulation
- Inertia Negation
- Momentum Defiance
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Supernatural Speed
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore linearity completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore linearity.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.
- Does not change speed of motion.
- Hitmontop (Pokémon)
- Bowser (Super Smash Bros Ultimate); via his Giga Bowser Final Smash